Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Man To Honor

This man was my social studies teacher during my time at Columbine. We moved back to PA shortly after graduation. I never thought that the next time I would hear of Columbine would be in the news. Any innocence I had left, I lost that day in April, but this man managed to bring back respect and honor to a place that by all intents and purpose should have been forever tagged as a violent example of what not to do. Good for you Mr. D! And while some friendships have faded and others gone completely, I am and always will be a Columbine Rebel and still proud to say it because of this man!

http://www.5280.com/magazine/2013/11/final-bell
Final Bell
Frank DeAngelis has been in charge of Columbine High School since the mass shooting there nearly 15 years ago. That’s about to change.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment